I am a twenty-something-year-old Michigander with a passion for local, DIY and individuality. I’m the proud mommy of an adorable little dude, Dillon and gal pal to my awesome fella, Justin.
My family also includes a beautiful Siamese cat (she’s a jerk) and over-affectionate dog, Candy. We live in darling Ferndale, Mich. with two beautiful gardens (veggie & butterfly), bird feeders and our bikes.
Things I love:
- Cats (seriously, if I didn’t have such a cool family – I might be a crazy cat lady.)
- Detroit; our city and state are amazing. And no matter what anyone tells you, Detroit is comin’ back. Just ask the New York Times.
- The Detroit Zoo.
- Crafts and art.
- Vintage and antique items.
- Digital marketing. The fact that you can connect with so many people with a few clicks of your keyboard is impeccable. Distance means very little in this digital age.
- Nature, hiking, biking (My Panama Jack bike is the coolest thing ever)
- And of course, jewelry…
I found my passion for jewelry making at a young age and have worked to develop my style throughout the years.